Gamoover

Vous aimez GAMOOVER ? Vous avez trouvé la perle rare grâce à notre forum ?
Alors pourquoi pas nous soutenir en effectuant un petit don Paypal sur : contribution@gamoover.net
C'est peut être un détail pour vous, mais nous, ça nous aiderait beaucoup !

Brancher un volant Sega Model 1 ou 2 sur un driving force Logitech

Démarré par Aganyte, Jeudi 19 Novembre 2009, 18:09:32 PM

jcp

Citation de: Baddy le Mardi 06 Décembre 2011, 21:42:17 PM
Alors juste un ptit post pour dire que ce topic c'est le topic le plus classe du forum.  ^-

En effet, ca vient d'un peu partout dans le monde pour demander "c'est bien ici la PCB magique ?"

J'aurais un racing cab un jour, et j'oublierai pas ce topic :)
À condition d'aimer modifier les racing cabs Sega aussi  :-\ !

Iro

Sauf que tout est réversible. C'est de l'adaptation et non de la modification.
"Jet set 2, c'est avec Robert Garcia ?" Kaneda, Lapsus de sac Vol.1
Peter Shou Owner' Club

WIPs : Naomi - SEGA Rally - AB Cop - Lethal Enforcers - COMPUMI - Terminator 2 - Space Invaders - Artworks pour Boitiers K7 Naomi CF - Ma collec' de panels

LES TUTOS DE GAMO   

Iro

Citation de: aganyte le Mercredi 07 Décembre 2011, 18:39:28 PM
tu peut t'amuser à vérifier que ton 24 v reste stable dans toutes les phases de jeu.
Ok je vais m'y amuser :D
Sur la sortie clutch, on doit avoir combien ?
Peter Shou Owner' Club

WIPs : Naomi - SEGA Rally - AB Cop - Lethal Enforcers - COMPUMI - Terminator 2 - Space Invaders - Artworks pour Boitiers K7 Naomi CF - Ma collec' de panels

LES TUTOS DE GAMO   

Aganyte

Citation de: Iro le Jeudi 08 Décembre 2011, 14:56:47 PM
Sur la sortie clutch, on doit avoir combien ?

sa varie en fonction des effets bien sur, mais j'avais constaté sur le panel de BigPanik que sa bloqué avant d'atteindre 17 volts.

Voila une petite vidéo que j'avais faite qui montre bien comment force l'embrayage en fonction de la tension.

PaTrYcK

Hello!
Coming from the Italian site arcade, arcadeitalia.net, i do not speak french, sorry ..
Looking for information on Model2, I found this post very interesting, congratulations for the work done!
I'm buying the pcb to create my card from etronicsfr L2M2, I have a question to you, i  have seen your video of your work, never use the buttons VR to change the view, is possible use it?

Thanks!

Iro

Hello,
Yes it is possible. Just weld the VR buttons to any buttons of the logitech.
I explain here
Peter Shou Owner' Club

LES TUTOS DE GAMO   

PaTrYcK

Hi, thanks for your fast reply  ^-
I need 2 interface:
- L2M2 <---> Logitech steering wheel
- Card to interface vr buttons to Logitech steering wheel, right?

These cards are sold in some shops online?
Otherwise i contact etronicsfr, thanks

Iro

Citation de: PaTrYcK le Mercredi 14 Décembre 2011, 15:12:48 PM
- Card to interface vr buttons to Logitech steering wheel, right?
You don't really need a card for this.
Just weld the Sega Race Cab Butons to Logitech Buttons.
I made a card because The VR and Start buttons has the same ground but Logitech Start and  round, not.
For example :
- If you want to use VR and Start with Cross and circle, you don't need to make the card because cross and circle have the same ground.
- If you want to use VR and Start with Logitech Start and circle, you need to make the card bacause Logitech Start and circle have different ground.

It's a problem of common ground/different ground
Peter Shou Owner' Club

LES TUTOS DE GAMO   

PaTrYcK

Ok, I'm not sure that  i understand fine...

In sega cabinet the start and vr buttons has the same ground
In logitech steering wheels no, start has his ground, 4 buttons has all the same ground, ok?

Sega cabinet and logitech steering wheel have the same number of buttons (5), but how i can connect all buttons without your card???
Only solution could be to not connect one vr button, so i can use only the 4 buttons of logitech with same ground:

Is correct?

Thanks

Iro

Citation de: PaTrYcK le Mercredi 14 Décembre 2011, 17:16:51 PM
In sega cabinet the start and vr buttons has the same ground
Yes

In logitech steering wheels no, start has his ground, 4 buttons has all the same ground, ok?
Yes

Sega cabinet and logitech steering wheel have the same number of buttons (5), but how i can connect all buttons without your card???
You can't because the logitech have max 4 buttons with same ground on a little PCB

Only solution could be to not connect one vr button, so i can use only the 4 buttons of logitech with same ground:
Excatly.

:)
Peter Shou Owner' Club

LES TUTOS DE GAMO   

PaTrYcK

Ok, thanks!

Now i order L2M2 pcb to etronicsfr!

See you soon....

;)

PaTrYcK

Hi, i have read 37 page of this post in french, ahh my head is spinning  ;D

One question, usually the monitor sega in this game-cab is 29" bifreq 15-25khz, how you, have forced the signal to work to 25khz?
Soft15khz? Or other software?
Thanks

^-^

Iro

Peter Shou Owner' Club

LES TUTOS DE GAMO   

PaTrYcK

Hi, i have order now L2M2 card  :D

The wheel that are you using to interface this to there are Logitech driving force or logitech driving force EX, right?
They are the same or one is better than the other?

Thanks

PaTrYcK

PCB is arrived!

Now search all component  :D

PaTrYcK

Hi!
Finally i'm ready to build the L2M2 interface  :D

I see your table,this is still ok or the component's list has changed??

(http://www.gamoover.net/tuto/l2m2-interfacer-un-ffb-et-volant-sega-model-12-avec-un-pc-ou-une-playstation-23)

Thanks!