Gamoover

[move]Vous aimez le couscous-boulettes, le chorizo, la Force 4, et la mimolette ? Alors soyez les bienvenus sur Gamoover ! [/move]

New to arcades, and just picked up a "Rene Pierre Video"

Démarré par mawrick, Lundi 08 Mai 2023, 21:01:40 PM

mawrick

Not sure if english is ok, but I have no knowledge of french (being Norwegian :) so hoping it's ok :)), but just recently got hold of a Rene Pierre Video arcade cabinet that I'm hoping to restore back to working order, and it seem like this forum have a few users of these cabinets so was hoping to get some information about it.

Does anyone have detailed pictures of how the glas/bezel sits infront of the monitor, my cabinet are missing these parts, and was hoping to maybe find something used and/or replicate it.

If anyone have any info on what the monitor is that would also be appreciated, I think it's either a Hantarex 9000 or a Hantarex 9110 (not sure what the difference between these are but).

Attached some pic of the cab.

Fred G5

Your monitor is a MTC9110 Hantarex.
The 9110 is a boosted version of the MTC9000 for 25 and 28" CRT. It's why you can find a big fan on this version.

In this old topic you can find a picture of the same cabinet as yours whith the bezel https://www.gamoover.net/Forums/index.php?topic=38481.0
Flipper: DE "Laser War"- WMS "F14-Tomcat"- GTB " Hollywood Heat" - Bally "Black Pyramid"
Borne: Konami "Lethal Enforcers" - New Game "N'Styl"- René Pierre 1982 - Jeutel Neo Geo 16/9 - Simulateur Twin Konami "Midnight Run Road Fighter 2"
Jeu/Système de jeu: 53 PCB Jamma, 7 cartouches MVS, slot Neo-Geo MV-1T, MV-2F, MV-4F, MV-6F
Console: Nintendo SNES 2CHIP, SNES 1CHIP-02 + 43 jeux

mawrick

Perfect, thanks for the info and tips :)

Happen to have any tips for places in france bezel/glas for these might show up for sale ?
(seem like these the presence of these cabs are more available in France than other places :) )

Fred G5

Yes, as René Pierre is a french manufacturer these cabinets are more easy to find in France.

But for alone Bezels that is another story.... somtimes you can see one on some French sales site like "Leboncoin" but it's rare.

You can ask on this forum, maybe a member has this in stock for sale.

There is another old topic with a nice picture of the bezel https://www.gamoover.net/Forums/index.php?topic=34353.0
Maybe a scan is available for this bezel
Flipper: DE "Laser War"- WMS "F14-Tomcat"- GTB " Hollywood Heat" - Bally "Black Pyramid"
Borne: Konami "Lethal Enforcers" - New Game "N'Styl"- René Pierre 1982 - Jeutel Neo Geo 16/9 - Simulateur Twin Konami "Midnight Run Road Fighter 2"
Jeu/Système de jeu: 53 PCB Jamma, 7 cartouches MVS, slot Neo-Geo MV-1T, MV-2F, MV-4F, MV-6F

mawrick

thanks again :)

btw, do you know if the screens are plexiglas or if they where real glas frontends ?

Fred G5

mawrick

Citation de: Fred G5 le Mardi 09 Mai 2023, 19:39:16 PMThe bezel is printed on real glas

Sounds good, will have to look into this, if anyone happen to have the dimension of the glas, and maybe also graphics used for them that would be appreciated :).

Might have more Q's as I start cleaning it up, thanks for the help so far :)

Fred G5

Good luck to find the original dimension of the graphics from this bezel.
Maybe with this picture you can determine the right proportion and rework your own design  :)

mawrick

thanks again, will look into it, I'l figure out a viable solution anyway I hope :)