Gamoover

[move]Pour vous aussi la chipo ne sera jamais qu'un bootleg de merguez (c)sushy18 ? Alors soyez les bienvenus sur Gamoover ! [/move]

[BOARD] Sega FFB Controler (MULTI) et Sega FFB Controler Pro (JVS)

Démarré par Aganyte, Vendredi 31 Janvier 2020, 09:24:55 AM

6rk

Alors pour faire avancer la réflexion générale sur ces panels plus récents : moi je peux te dire que j'ai eu un câblage complet de racecab comme celle-ci en connectique molex et JST pour l'encodeur. C'est @tibal qui m'a racheté le tout et il pourra confirmer également mais ça fonctionnait sur une drive board RS et panel de type 3 en adaptant. Donc par supposition le câblage est le "même" que pour du midi/RS donc de nouveau par supposition panel de type 3 V2 ? 
SNK MVS-U2/25 // MVS / RPI2JAMMA
SEGA RALLY TWIN HD // FFB CONTOLER + PC MULTI
SEGA Medal Game

XER0510

hello everybody! Are these boards still available? I'm interested in buying 2 of these. i would like to run ID8 and other ring edge and pc emulators on my initial d v3 cab.

nonosto

Citation de: 6rk le Samedi 05 Mars 2022, 20:53:01 PM
Alors pour faire avancer la réflexion générale sur ces panels plus récents : moi je peux te dire que j'ai eu un câblage complet de racecab comme celle-ci en connectique molex et JST pour l'encodeur. C'est @tibal qui m'a racheté le tout et il pourra confirmer également mais ça fonctionnait sur une drive board RS et panel de type 3 en adaptant. Donc par supposition le câblage est le "même" que pour du midi/RS donc de nouveau par supposition panel de type 3 V2 ?

Merci je vais contacté tibal.

tacobell

hello party people, are these boards available? I'm interested in buying 6 of these please. My friends and I would like to play Initial D Ver 3 on our Naomi 2s. Thanks in advance!

MudGuts83

Hi! I recently started using wipi with an openjvs board. Saw youtube videos and discussion on FBB in the discord.

I'd like to send a PM to see if boards are available or whether I can be put on a list if there's another batch coming along.

Thanks!

mathewbeall

I would like to do exactly what @Fredobedo007 did (use a raspberry pi and openjvs and his openffb to use a consumer wheel) - what hex file do I need to program the arduino with?

Thanks!

matt

Aganyte

The hex files is not available for standard arduino, you'll need to buy a FFB controller Hack or Pro.

mathewbeall

Citation de: Aganyte le Dimanche 17 Juillet 2022, 20:03:47 PM
The hex files is not available for standard arduino, you'll need to buy a FFB controller Hack or Pro.

I should have mentioned that - I got my Sega FFB Controller Pro from you a couple of days ago - a buddy of mine got 4 of them, 2 are mine... :)

Matt

mathewbeall

Citation de: Aganyte le Lundi 18 Juillet 2022, 09:08:34 AM
Ok, you have the hex file ("ArcadeFFB_To_PC") in the udpate.zip on the google drive

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1d2D6AD6aovME_twogujptYNjNHbW_VdJ?usp=sharing

Thank you - I got it working with ID3 - but the rumble seems reversed.  When I am going straight down the road, its rumbling, and when I go into a turn and slide, it becomes smooth?

Does it also work this way for WMMT2 - just wire up the Chihiro Tx/Rx/Gnd to the serial port?

Matt

Aganyte

I've not testing anything on this project. I've only do what Fredo Bedo wanted  ;D :D

You can ask him if you have problem with the result and i'll change the software if needed  ;)

For wmmt2, i'm sure Fredo Bedo don't worked on this game.

M3th0D

Hi, I'd like to buy one of these boards of they're available?

Thanks

Homarj

Hi I have a scud race with midi board and FFB. It is generally all working but i am getting slight movement/noise on the wheel once calibrated. The pedals are all fine. I have a new pot so I assume it could be a grounding issue? Is there a way to trace where this could be starting from or is it just trial and error?

Also when I am in a game I get a rumble feeling in the FFB, is this due to the above issue or is this just a setting I need to adjust?

Thanks.

Tibal

You can check your grounding yes, and you can also add a small capacitor between the signal of your wheel and the ground, it will reduce your problem.
I use 0.47uF by default on my adapters, but you can try slighly higher values. The higher the value, the more reduction of noise. But it can also introduce input lag. Try to find the good value for you.

The rumble feeling is probably coming from your issue (the spring effect depends on the angle of the wheel). You can tune your FFB in BFF, try playing with Power Law : above 1, it will reduce small effects. Below 1, it will amplify them.
Check also if quarter-pulse check box has an effect on your problem.