Gamoover

[move]Vous aimez la série Ricky la belle vie, Julio Iglésias ou l'émission Kohlanta ? Alors soyez les bienvenus sur Gamoover ! [/move]

Plusieurs questions sur le starfighter mini

Démarré par dreamwalker, Jeudi 22 Septembre 2016, 19:52:28 PM

dreamwalker

Tout bon jour!
J'espère trouver les propriétaires la borne mini Starfighter, armoire qui leur poser quelques questions.
J'ai déjà une grande borne d'arcade, mais j'ai deux petites filles qui vont à la première classe. Ils aiment vraiment les jeux old-school, mais pour jouer la machine adulte, debout sur des tabourets lui et difficile et dangereux de tomber ..
Je décidai de les recueillir une version mini de la machine.
Sur l'Internet, en regardant beaucoup d'images différentes, mais vraiment aimé le Starfighter mini..
J'ai trouvé l'art de côté image et il a fait un croquis du dessin, mais les dimensions de certaines parties me présentai égarer ..
S'il y a des propriétaires de mini-arcade - s'il vous plaît répondre ..
En avance merci à vous tous beaucoup!

P.S. Excusez mon français, je suis de la Russie et j'utilise google translator.

GroJojo

Wow, Tu viens de loin l'ami  ^-
Citation de: dreamwalker le Jeudi 22 Septembre 2016, 19:52:28 PM
P.S. Excusez mon français, je suis de la Russie et j'utilise google translator.

Je pense que tu vas trouver ton bonheur sans problème.
;)

dreamwalker

guys, really nobody knows the answers to my questions?
can someone lives next to their show room and can see?
make a matchbox or a lighter or a small line?))))

------------------------------------------

les gars, vraiment personne ne connaît les réponses à mes questions?
quelqu'un peut-il habite à côté de leur salle de spectacle et peut voir?
faire une boîte d'allumettes ou d'une ligne plus claire ou un petit?))))

-------------------
(Google Translate)

speedsterharry

Well, the creators of the Starfighter have their own business now and basically setup the gamoover forum. So giving you the figures you need would equate to shitting on these guys'toes. Nobody in their right mind (and self respect) on this forum would do this, simply because it would mean anybody on the internet could then replicate the cabinet and start their own business. Not going to happen.
However, you can order a Starfighter cab from the Arcade Company and do the measurements !

dreamwalker

Well, that would be to start a business, does not necessarily make a clone StarFighter.
And if honest, StarFighter it is a clone Mini Neo-Geo with the cut backside of the ...
If I wanted to, I could start a business with the machine which is already in my house))
In Russia, the arcade games are not part of gaming culture, and therefore the demand for arcade machine is likely to be very small, because the arcade machine who played little in the USSR.
As far as I remember my childhood, in the Soviet times, when most foreign countries, young people went to play in the arcade halls - in the USSR were propagation mechanical fun machines such as: Battleship, Basketball, Winter Hunting, Rally, Turnip, Gorodki, Lapta))))
And then immediately began to appear computers and home video game consoles.
The era of the arcade, so what do you know - he passed us.
And only a few amateurs of old games make machines themselves (not because of nostalgia, but because it was possible to touch arcade culture, albeit in the form of home-made).
Wandering through your forum, I noticed that The Arcade Company is not against when someone makes bartop or arcade cabinet copying their design, they are against if someone wants to do them for sale.
And in this I perfectly understand them, as you do, do you think you spend a lot of hours on different ideas, and someone took your all ready and went to do business ...))
A drawing StarFighter can easily do yourself, not 1:1, for almost a copy of the network a lot of pictures unassembled where all the details can be seen.
I work in the furniture industry and for me there are no problems on the photos to make a drawing. In the case of StarFighter, I just decided to ask the dimensions that would spend less time.
Thanks to all.
It is a pity that no one wanted to help me with my questions ...
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eh bien, ce serait de démarrer une entreprise, ne fait pas nécessairement un StarFighter clone.
Et si honnête, il est un clone StarFighter Mini Neo-Geo avec le dos de la coupe ...
Si je voulais, je pouvais démarrer une entreprise et avec la machine qui est déjà dans ma maison))
En Russie, les jeux d'arcade ne font pas partie de la culture de jeu, et donc la demande de machine d'arcade est susceptible d'être très faible, parce que la machine d'arcade qui a joué peu en URSS.
Pour autant que je me souviens de mon enfance, à l'époque soviétique, lorsque la plupart des pays étrangers, les jeunes sont allés à jouer dans les salles d'arcade - en URSS étaient la propagation des machines de divertissement mécaniques tels que Battleship, basketboll, chasse d'hiver, le tir, le navet))))
Et puis tout de suite commencé à apparaître les ordinateurs et les consoles maison de jeux vidéo.
L'ère de l'arcade, alors qu'est-ce que vous savez - il nous a passé.
Et seulement quelques amateurs de vieilles machines de jeux font eux-mêmes (pas à cause de la nostalgie, mais parce qu'il était possible de toucher la culture arcade, mais sous la forme de maison).
Errant dans votre forum, je remarquai que Arcadia est pas contre quand quelqu'un fait bartop ou automatique de la copie de leur conception, ils sont contre si quelqu'un veut leur faire vendre. Et dans ce que je les comprends parfaitement, comme vous le faites, pensez-vous que vous passez beaucoup d'heures sur des idées différentes, et quelqu'un pris votre tout prêt et je suis allé faire des affaires ...))
Un StarFighter de dessin peut facilement faire vous-même, et non pas 1 à 1, pour presque une copie du réseau beaucoup de photos unassembled où tous les détails peuvent être vus. Je travaille dans l'industrie du meuble et pour moi il n'y a pas de problèmes sur les photos pour faire un dessin. Dans le cas de StarFighter, je viens décidé de demander les dimensions qui passeraient moins de temps.
Merci à vous tous.
Il est dommage que personne ne voulait me aider avec mes questions ... (
-----------------------------------------------------
Google Translate

Sovietik

Hello dreamwalker,
If you didn't receive answers it'not because we don't want to help you.
First, I think what you're asking is very limited. Few members of the forum, even nobody, own a Starfighter cab (if we except their creators).
Then, if your goal is only to create your homemade cabinet inspired by the Starfighter'style why do you want details and dimensions so sharp?
Here we're a lot of members who have created diy cab. For example, I've made one based on a famous french cab and in that moment I missed a lot of dimensions. I tried several times and finally I didn't care if my cab was exactly the same. And the model I copied isn't no more produced and sold new.
What you're asking can be confusing : it's like giving you all the patents of a best seller.

fiend41

hi to the east  <:)

you don't need to copy precisely their cabinets. you have the approximative style, and can test yourself what fits you & your daughters,   it seems there just matter of degrees & upper detail.  part of the personal pleasure is the test & the designs you'll try too. cloning life is not as funny as trying little differences

it was nice to read your thoughts about USSR past habits of the 80's in culture,   (always intrigued about east. i watched several movies about this circa and really liked some of them for the style & philosophy :

Brat,  Assa,  My name is arlekino, Bakenbardy

Брат,  Асса, Меня Зовут Арлекино, Бакенбарды
"C'était un fou un peu mystique Mais avec une certaine crédibilité..."

dreamwalker

Hello Sovietik.
If you look at my plan, you will see that I ask only certain sizes, but not a complete drawing of the machine.
I just wanted to make sure the screen went up to Bezel.
If this is a problem, thank you for your answers, and I myself choose the right size.
I just thought that this forum can tell, and it will not be a problem for anyone.
I gave drawings of his cabinet on several Russian forums and did not see this as a problem, but did and drew everything myself.
Guys, I knew no one would sizes, will make itself about. No problems)
I just wanted to make a copy of my little girls, they do not understand the exact dimensions or not, and I would be pleased at heart that I should replica StarFighter I myself gathered with my hands)
That's my big machine
(Photo made in the garage, where he was doing, so do not pay attention to the background)))
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonjour Sovietik
Si vous regardez mon plan, vous verrez que je ne demande que certaines tailles, mais pas un dessin complet de la machine.
Je voulais juste vous assurer que l'écran est allé jusqu'à Bethel.
Si cela est un problème, je vous remercie pour vos réponses, et je me choisis la bonne taille.
Je pensais juste que ce forum peut dire, et ce ne sera pas un problème pour tout le monde.
J'ai donné des dessins de son cabinet sur plusieurs forums russes et ne vois pas cela comme un problème, mais fait et dessiné tout moi-même.
Les gars, je savais que personne ne tailles, va se faire au sujet. Pas de problème)
Je voulais juste faire une copie de vos filles, ils ne comprennent pas les dimensions exactes ou non, et je serais heureux de cœur que je remarque StarFightera je me réunis avec leurs mains)
Voilà ma grande machine
(Photo faite dans le garage, où il a été fait, il ne prête pas attention à l'arrière-plan)))
-----------------------------------------
Google Translate

dreamwalker

Hi fiend41
Nice to watch it abroad our films and are interested in our culture, but why the majority still still thinks that we are friends with the bears, all the while drinking vodka and never remove the cap with earflaps ("Ushanka"))))
In Soviet times, we were not like most of the countries, we have also been the "iron curtain", so we do not even know what navshi addicted peers in foreign countries))
I watch the news on TV sometimes and for some reason I have associations that during the Soviet era, we were like young Africans)))
Toy least remember the guys from the street igrli to war without having toy guns - we took branches like form on pistols or rifles and ran with them shouting "tra-ta-ta")))
Game console first home we saw ATARI 2600 (we called this console Rambo, because he was pictured on the box ... But maybe it was ATARI 5200 ... No one knew the name of the house since they were not available for sale). And play them can be only in the field of entertainment.
NES also we had never seen, we had Dandy)))
 In the USSR\Russia was not an official sale of consoles from Nintendo, and we played in the Chinese and Korean clones of this game system. Original cartridges also nowhere to be found, mainly in the sale of large yellow cartridges were labeled TV Game Cartridges.
Then they began to appear Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, and then appeared in most home computers ...
Arcade cabinets at the time we did not see))
But now, in many entertainment centers, you can find a place where there are a few machines such as Tekke 5, House of the Dead, etc ..