Gamoover

Besoin de contacter un admin pour une proposition, une suggestion ou discuter d'un probleme ?
C'est ici : High_Cobra, AsPiC ou Pich

Menu

Voir les contributions

Cette section vous permet de consulter les contributions (messages, sujets et fichiers joints) d'un utilisateur. Vous ne pourrez voir que les contributions des zones auxquelles vous avez accès.

Voir les contributions Menu

Messages - mawrick

#1
Due to being from Norway, and my very limited capability of reading/writing french I hope it's alright to write in english in here :)

As I'm in the process of restoring a Rene Pierre cabinet and now is on the lookout for front glass I was wondering if there is any original artwork available for the front glasses of these cabs - where they all different or was the one on mine just one type of front glas (tied to the marque/color combination)?.

Also if someone have the exact measurements of the glass and border/opening of the glass that would be appreciated. (the cab has a 25" Hantarex MTC-9110 monitor).


I'm also looking into maybe making a new control panel that extend a bit more out to fit button layout for Mortal kombat 2/3 or Street fighter type of layout, if anyone done anything similar to these cabs it would be interesting to know/see examples.

Does anyone have some complete pictures of how they did look originally, thinking of what was in front of the coin box area etc, as mine is just open, was it just a plate screwed into the front, or did it have dual coin doors, one up and one down?)


Image is from when I picked it up a few years back



EDIT: I do seem to have had a similar post in here (besides the control panel stuff) some years ago, didn't remember that so should have continued that post instead probably....hoping for some more info anyway :)
#2
thanks again, will look into it, I'l figure out a viable solution anyway I hope :)
#3
Citation de: Fred G5 le Mardi 09 Mai 2023, 19:39:16 PMThe bezel is printed on real glas

Sounds good, will have to look into this, if anyone happen to have the dimension of the glas, and maybe also graphics used for them that would be appreciated :).

Might have more Q's as I start cleaning it up, thanks for the help so far :)
#4
thanks again :)

btw, do you know if the screens are plexiglas or if they where real glas frontends ?
#5
Perfect, thanks for the info and tips :)


Happen to have any tips for places in france bezel/glas for these might show up for sale ?
(seem like these the presence of these cabs are more available in France than other places :) )
#6
Not sure if english is ok, but I have no knowledge of french (being Norwegian :) so hoping it's ok :)), but just recently got hold of a Rene Pierre Video arcade cabinet that I'm hoping to restore back to working order, and it seem like this forum have a few users of these cabinets so was hoping to get some information about it.

Does anyone have detailed pictures of how the glas/bezel sits infront of the monitor, my cabinet are missing these parts, and was hoping to maybe find something used and/or replicate it.

If anyone have any info on what the monitor is that would also be appreciated, I think it's either a Hantarex 9000 or a Hantarex 9110 (not sure what the difference between these are but).


Attached some pic of the cab.