Gamoover

[move]Vous vous épilez le maillot et collectionnez les bornes d'arcade avec des hommes musclés dessus ? Alors soyez les bienvenus sur Gamoover ! [/move]

Menu

Voir les contributions

Cette section vous permet de consulter les contributions (messages, sujets et fichiers joints) d'un utilisateur. Vous ne pourrez voir que les contributions des zones auxquelles vous avez accès.

Voir les contributions Menu

Messages - Diggz69

#1
Thank you so much for your work. I have finally got everything working. FBB, pedals, buttons and lamps! Using Project R: https://t3hd0gg.com/project-r/.
Parts I used:
Power Supply for FBB: https://a.co/d/08lz2Dnu
Relay for Leader Lamp: https://a.co/d/02TgTdD0
USB Audio Adapter connected to original Atari sound board: https://a.co/d/051f6qDh
Audio adapters: https://a.co/d/0fak52iO
And a PC power supply for the ATX connector and lamps.







#2
Hello, sorry I do not speak French. I purchased this board in hopes to convert my San Francisco Rush the Rock arcade cabinet. I purchased this a couple years ago. I was never able to figure out where to get clear instructions on how to connect this to my cabinet specifically for Rush The Rock. I was planning on using this emulator with PC with the original FFB wheel in the cabinet. https://t3hd0gg.com/project-r/. So my question is, is this the only boards that I need to get the FFB working in my Rush The Rock cabinet?? Are there any tutorials specifically for connecting this board in a Rush The Rock cabinet?