Auteur Sujet: M2Pac : Comment convertir un Daytona USA "correctement"  (Lu 30292 fois)

Hors ligne gareth_iowc

• Intéressé
M2Pac : Comment convertir un Daytona USA "correctement"
« Réponse #272 le: Mercredi 21 Novembre 2018, 21:15:23 pm »
  • Thanks to retroclinic I can now switch between sega rally and sega daytona on the same drive board so I don't have to keep changing the chip 😁😁

Hors ligne BigPanik

• Hi-Score Buster
    « Réponse #273 le: Mercredi 21 Novembre 2018, 21:22:13 pm »
  • Do you have a link for this chip selector?

Virtua racing twin drive board is a 2 in 1 board. May be the eprom can be use on this kind of board.
    Soon, I will post the m13dump.exe allowing to grab mame and supermodel FFB command.

Hors ligne gareth_iowc

• Intéressé
    « Réponse #274 le: Mercredi 21 Novembre 2018, 22:10:35 pm »
  • This what the guy who built it said Mark haysman

"Yes, I make a 28 pin adapter board that takes a 28F040, that can be used to select 4 different images configured as either a 27512 or Mask 271000. I use it for the BBC Micro, but no reason you couldn’t use it for this? I’ll pop some more info up when I get to the office if you’re interested. Happy to just supply the PCB for you to build and play with if you like

That's the board. It can be set by jumper links to emulate a 27512 or 271000 28 pin MASK type. You can also use a 28F020 if you just want 2 images, or a 29F040 if you want 4."

He doesn't have his board on his website but he's got an email address listed - http://www.retroclinic.com

M13dump sounds very exciting. Will this only work with model 3 Ffb?