Gamoover

[move]Bienvenue sur Gamoover, portail francophone de l'arcade.

WIP Sega TouringCar Championship Deluxe

Démarré par Akiles, Mardi 26 Mars 2013, 10:43:39 AM

Iro

ta carte fonctionne avec le jeu d'origine ?
"Jet set 2, c'est avec Robert Garcia ?" Kaneda, Lapsus de sac Vol.1
Peter Shou Owner' Club

WIPs : Naomi - SEGA Rally - AB Cop - Lethal Enforcers - COMPUMI - Terminator 2 - Space Invaders - Artworks pour Boitiers K7 Naomi CF - Ma collec' de panels

LES TUTOS DE GAMO   

Akiles

Iro

Alors c'est ton câblage qui ne va pas.
Remet en configuration de fonctionnement (donc carte qui fonctionne avec le jeu) et concentre toi sur CN3. Peut être un mauvais contact , un mauvais cable ...
Pour que ce soit plus simple , utilise un lecteur MP3 pour les tests.
Cela doit fonctionner, c'est que j'utilise sur la Sega Rally.
Peter Shou Owner' Club

WIPs : Naomi - SEGA Rally - AB Cop - Lethal Enforcers - COMPUMI - Terminator 2 - Space Invaders - Artworks pour Boitiers K7 Naomi CF - Ma collec' de panels

LES TUTOS DE GAMO   

Akiles

Ok Iro but at the end I go to install a 2.1 speakers in the seat.

Now I have other problem with steering wheel.I have a hack of steering wheel using the L2M2 board,worked fine still that today I have tested and do only that it,s see in the video.
Does anyone if the problem it,s of any component damaged of L2M2 board or it,s damage the motor of steering wheel?

Akiles

At the end I have solved the issue.It was in the condenser, it was damaged.I have changed by other and now works perfectly:

Iro

Peter Shou Owner' Club

LES TUTOS DE GAMO   

Akiles

BTW Iro today I have tested the RCA wire connected to a out of headphone of a portatil and sound the speakers perfectly of cabinet but if I connect the RCA wire to out green of PC that I,m using in the cabinet don,t sound.
Maybe it,s because exists a conflict with the two speakers of Led monitor with the dvi-hdmi wire that I,m using

In options of sound reproduction I have select the speakers of Samsung of Led Tv but there is other option that says HDMI.

Do you know what option in sound reproduction I have to choose because with the option of Led speakers selected looks that has any conflict when I connect the RCA wire of speakers of cabinet.

I need that all speakers of cabinet and the two speakes of monitor sound one time.
How can I do that Iro? something I,m doing wrong.

Akiles

Iro now works both speakers of seat and subwoofer of seat too,the problem was in that the out audio of pc was bad.Thanks.

I would like to connect also the two tweter speakers and the others two speakers of inside of cabinet of Sega Touring.
Do you know how I can connect them to 5.1 audio card of my pc or I can,t do it?

Also I need buy a rubber dumper for the brake pedal because it,s broken,Do you know where can I get one?

Akiles

I have uploaded in the first post two videos of my simulator of Sega Touring Car finished.I hope like you.

juju49