Gamoover

[move]Vous vous épilez le maillot et collectionnez les bornes d'arcade avec des hommes musclés dessus ? Alors soyez les bienvenus sur Gamoover ! [/move]

WIP Sega TouringCar Championship Deluxe

Démarré par Akiles, Mardi 26 Mars 2013, 10:43:39 AM

Akiles

Does anyone know how it unmounts the speaker cover.I have removed six screws and doesn´t leave the cover:

AsPiC

This is not possible because the top and bottom part are glued :-[

Akiles

Akiles

AsPiC

Akiles

fedaykyn

Beautiful restoration. WIP well detailed. it is a second life for this cab  ^-

Good Job.

speedsterharry

AsPiC

Citation de: Akiles le Jeudi 08 Août 2013, 17:54:47 PM
Does anyone know how it unmounts the speaker cover.I have removed six screws and doesn´t leave the cover:

Citation de: AsPiC le Lundi 12 Août 2013, 13:24:26 PM
This is not possible because the top and bottom part are glued :-[

Maybe a solution : http://forum.arcadeotaku.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22322&start=120#p337179 8)

Akiles

Akiles

A friend me need a L2M2 board.He have sent a email to etronicsfr@gmail.com but he has not answered.
Does anyone know his private email or how contact with him to built a L2M2 board to my friend.

Akiles

I need help to configurate the gear shift of two speeds of my sega touring car cabinet and butterflies of sequential change
I,m using a interface usb like this to connect al buttons and analog controls.

I have connected the two switchs of gear shift of two speeds to the terminals Up analog of joystick and Down analog of joystick that interface.
And also I have connected the two butterflies of the sequential change to the terminals Up analog of joystick and Down analog of joystick that interface.

I would like to know if its that the correct way to connect those analog controls or not?
Also does anyone could you upload a screenshot of correct configuration of controls of a game of Sega Model 2 emulator?

Of configuration of analog controls I don,t understand much.

Akiles

I don,t know connect the two speakers of seat of my simulator of Sega Touring Car to sound with the speakers of TV.
I have connected a minijack since the out green of pc to the DC out + and DC Out - of connector CN3 marked in the scheme but  no sound nothing only sound a beep of noise in the speakers.
Does anyone how is there to connect the speakers of seat to sound with the speakers of TV?
Here you go a image of scheme marked where I have connceted the wires of minijack:

I need help to finish my simulator.

Iro

Marrant, je suis en train de refaire le câblage du son sur la SR quand j'ai reçu ton MP.
C'est don frais :D
Ici , tu as le entrées/sorties de la carte son (dans le milieu du post)
http://www.gamoover.net/Forums/index.php?topic=22740.msg390369#msg390369

CN3 pinout :
Pin 1 : HP + (gauche ou droite)
Pin 2 : HP -
Pin 3 : HP -
Pin 4 : HP+ (gauche ou droite)

"Jet set 2, c'est avec Robert Garcia ?" Kaneda, Lapsus de sac Vol.1
Peter Shou Owner' Club

WIPs : Naomi - SEGA Rally - AB Cop - Lethal Enforcers - COMPUMI - Terminator 2 - Space Invaders - Artworks pour Boitiers K7 Naomi CF - Ma collec' de panels

LES TUTOS DE GAMO   

Akiles

Iro in that connector CN3 I have connected the two wires of out of audio of PC like it,s see in the image,but doesn,t work only sound a noise of background in the speakers nothing else.
If I open a game of cars for example no sound the music of the game,always sound a noise of background.
I don,t know why? It had that sound the music in both speakers hadn,t?