Gamoover

[move]Pour vous aussi la chipo ne sera jamais qu'un bootleg de merguez (c)sushy18 ? Alors soyez les bienvenus sur Gamoover ! [/move]

[Beta] - BackForceFeeder : feeder vJoy FFB pour racecabs

Démarré par njz3, Mardi 17 Mars 2020, 19:02:44 PM

mentalmike

Having a little trouble getting it to work...

I've copied the scripts.
Setup the control set:

Selected control set:

When I open Configure outputs the left set of tick boxes are missing:

If I then select Default control set, they are back:

Edit...
Managed to get the tick boxes to show by selecting the control set then closing vjoy feeder and reopening. They aren't doing anything though when i load the game... in the log it's detecting the control set:

17:38:17 | IMPOR|  265.802596:[RAWOUTPUTS] Found emulator_multicpu main window Daytona USA (Saturn Ads) matched with current control set NebulaModel2-D1

njz3

Your daytonas.lua script may not be loaded in m2emulator.
Do you have 16/9 wide screen format ? (this will prove the script has been loaded).

mentalmike

Citation de: njz3 le Mercredi 06 Mai 2020, 18:49:55 PM
Your daytonas.lua script may not be loaded in m2emulator.
Do you have 16/9 wide screen format ? (this will prove the script has been loaded).

Doesn't look to be, looks to be using the values in the EMULATOR.ini file:
WideScreenWindow=0      ;Set widescreen in windows mode: 0 - 4:3, 1 - 16:9, 2 - 16:10

njz3

Yes, you also need this flag to be enabled, but the lua script will make the title screen and some other stuff not being distorted...
WideScreenWindow=1      ;Set widescreen in windows mode: 0 - 4:3, 1 - 16:9, 2 - 16:10

mentalmike

That wouldn't stop the script from running though would it? I'm going to be using this on a 4:3 arcade monitor once setup so not too bothered about widescreen

edit: changed to 1 and I get black bands down the side of some menus so I think script is working?

edit2: Got it working - me being stupid!

njz3

If you got black band in selection screen then it works. Yes you can disable in the .ini to get 4/3 back.
So I don't know why you don't get the lamps.
Try with another m2 game ?

njz3

If you got the lamps working, please post a video ;-)

mentalmike

It was me being stupid  :-[

Lights working great!

Do you have a plan for specific buttons to specific inputs of just use any of the inputs you've specified?

njz3

Citation de: mentalmike le Mercredi 06 Mai 2020, 20:13:24 PM
Lights working great!
Good!
Citation de: mentalmike le Mercredi 06 Mai 2020, 20:13:24 PM
Do you have a plan for specific buttons to specific inputs of just use any of the inputs you've specified?
No, you have all options to configure what you like for buttons, lamps, axes, ...

bandicoot

MOntage sur moteur HAPP fonctionnel a 100% avec un leonardo avec donc un PWM2HAPP , j'ai un probleme sur la sortie TX sur mon MEGA je tiendrais au courant , une fois tout fonctionnel je posterais de photo pour le montage  :D
Mon pincab
https://www.gamoover.net/Forums/index.php?topic=23174.0
Excusez mes fautes d'orthographe , je tape vite et ne me relis qu'en diagonale , mais j'espère ne pas être le pire :)

marcus600

comment on fait pour avoir les lumières fonctionnel comme ca ? :)

zebassprophet

y'a un tuto, njz3 m'a envoyé le lien sur une page c'etait un topic de big panik je crois a base de mega 2560

mentalmike

Citation de: marcus600 le Mercredi 13 Mai 2020, 12:03:33 PM
Sorry for English... I used the diagram from page 1

You then link the mega pins A8, A10 to A14 to a ULN2003A

then to the button lights.

Njz3 software then needs to be configured... an example is on page 10 message 158

njz3

Citation de: marcus600 le Mercredi 13 Mai 2020, 12:03:33 PM
Je suppose que Mike a mis le mode test des outputs sous Daytona (menu service), ce qui fait qu'elles flashent les unes après les autres (topper compris).
C'est un bon moyen de vérifier que le cablage est bien fait.

mentalmike

Citation de: njz3 le Mercredi 13 Mai 2020, 15:23:23 PM
Je suppose que Mike a mis le mode test des outputs sous Daytona (menu service), ce qui fait qu'elles flashent les unes après les autres (topper compris).
C'est un bon moyen de vérifier que le cablage est bien fait.

You are correct, service test menu

marcus600

where i can find the small card for light control ?