Gamoover

Si vous êtes nouveau, n'hésitez pas à vous présenter ici et à poser toutes vos questions, meme si elles vous paraissent ridicules... Gamoover regroupe une communauté de passionnés prêts à vous aider ! Bienvenue à vous ;)

Problem with L2M2

Démarré par Akiles, Samedi 09 Février 2013, 21:26:46 PM

Akiles

Iro my L2m2 board has a difference with you.
This is your L2M2 board:

An this it,s me:

Like you can see the resistences marked with black circle are in difference places to you board.
The board did RetroRepair but ago time don´t responde to my messages.Can you say me if have I to change of place those two resistences?

Iro

Citation de: Akiles le Samedi 09 Février 2013, 21:26:46 PM
Like you can see the resistences marked with black circle are in difference places to you board.
Hello. Why do you say that ? I don't see difference
"Jet set 2, c'est avec Robert Garcia ?" Kaneda, Lapsus de sac Vol.1
Peter Shou Owner' Club

WIPs : Naomi - SEGA Rally - AB Cop - Lethal Enforcers - COMPUMI - Terminator 2 - Space Invaders - Artworks pour Boitiers K7 Naomi CF - Ma collec' de panels

LES TUTOS DE GAMO   

Akiles

Hi Iro because the position of two blue resistences marked with black circle are in a different place to your L2M2 board.
But if you say what it,s fine so then perfect.

Akiles

Hi Iro I,m doing a sequential shift wheel like you and I would like to know in what web page I can find this conmutator.What exactly is name?:

Also I want to know where I can find the mini joystick:

And the connector AMP UP of 18 wires:

The other parts that make up a sequential shift and I have.

Iro

Citation de: Akiles le Dimanche 10 Février 2013, 16:21:46 PM
Hi Iro because the position of two blue resistences marked with black circle are in a different place to your L2M2 board.
Because the size is different ? Could you tell the value of the resistors ?
The leafs are from and old arcade joystick and the hat from an old flightsick.
The connector AMP can be found in any arcade webstore
http://www.starcab.net/product_info.php?cPath=90_201&products_id=719
Peter Shou Owner' Club

WIPs : Naomi - SEGA Rally - AB Cop - Lethal Enforcers - COMPUMI - Terminator 2 - Space Invaders - Artworks pour Boitiers K7 Naomi CF - Ma collec' de panels

LES TUTOS DE GAMO   

Akiles

Hi Iro can I use this analog  minijoystick instead of your minijoystick of flicksick?

http://www.bricogeek.com/shop/componentes/240-joystick-analogico-playstation2.html

The leafs going to be very difficult get them.Do you have any without use?

Here you go an image in big size with only the resistors to you see the value of the resistors and say if it,s all correct:

Iro

The safe way is to have a hat with microswicth (ON-OFF). I don't know if the extreme values on a potentiometer (0-255) can be consider by the hackpad or encoder like ON-OFF.
You could try.
i was wrong , it is leafs from pinball machine like this :
http://www.ecflipp.fr/fr/classiques/320-contact-caisse-pour-flipper-gottlieb.html

could you use the hosting picture systeme from gamoover because i can't see yours.
Thank you
Peter Shou Owner' Club

LES TUTOS DE GAMO   

Akiles

Ok Iro thanks.
Respect to the resistors are they correct the values or not? Here you go a direct link of the image:

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/5567/dsc01v.jpg

Iro

I can't access to imageshack
Peter Shou Owner' Club

LES TUTOS DE GAMO   

Akiles

AsPiC

Please use he hosting picture systeme from gamoover.
Here a tutorial to explain how to host your pictures : http://www.gamoover.net/Forums/index.php?topic=27126.0

<:)

Iro

quelqu'un a splitté le topic ?
Peter Shou Owner' Club

LES TUTOS DE GAMO   

AsPiC

Iro

porqué ? c'était quoi le topic d'origine ?
Peter Shou Owner' Club

LES TUTOS DE GAMO   

AsPiC

=:))

Le topic d'origine c'était ton WIP de SR, là vu qu'il veux des infos sur sa carte L2M2 je me suis dit qu'un topic à part était mieux au lieu de rester dans ton topic de WIP, non =?=

Iro

Oui , tu as raison.
Je pensais que c'étais the first topic d'origine , celui d'Aganyte où on avait fait du debug en temps réel.
:)
Peter Shou Owner' Club

LES TUTOS DE GAMO