Gamoover

Vous êtes nostalgiques des jeux vidéos de votre enfance ? Vous désirez acquérir, ou construire une borne d'arcade ? Vous trouverez ici les réponses a vos questions et une communauté de joueurs passionnés.

Problem with L2M2

Démarré par Akiles, Samedi 09 Février 2013, 21:26:46 PM

Akiles

Ok Iro then I keep the place of tarnsformer and only the wires of tranformer will be long.
The L2M2 board with the logitech board I,ll put behind of sterring wheel with wires as short as possible.
That's what I wanted to know.
Thanks.

Akiles

Iro one more thing today have arrived the buttons like you and they have a lenght of 35mm to the tip of contacts.
I,ll need four spaces of 40 mmm instead of 20mm that you said me.

Akiles

Solved

Aganyte

Citation de: Akiles le Dimanche 03 Mars 2013, 21:43:07 PM
but the cable doesn´t have two separate wires (one positive and other negative).
Only have like you see in the image a central white wire and other wire out of white wire.

White wire = positive
wire out of white wire = Negative

Akiles

Iro

Thanks Aganyte.
Or you can find it with a multimeter in "buzz" mode.
The exterior of the connector is the negative and the interior is the positive.
"Jet set 2, c'est avec Robert Garcia ?" Kaneda, Lapsus de sac Vol.1
Peter Shou Owner' Club

WIPs : Naomi - SEGA Rally - AB Cop - Lethal Enforcers - COMPUMI - Terminator 2 - Space Invaders - Artworks pour Boitiers K7 Naomi CF - Ma collec' de panels

LES TUTOS DE GAMO   

Akiles

Hi Iro and Aganyte today I have done the first test to regulate the correct voltages RV connecting only to the L2M2 board the transformer of 24V of Logitech steering wheel and gives the next voltages:

RV1= 20 V
RV5= 20 V

RV2= 12,5 V  I,ve turned the potentiometer RV2 until leaving in 12V instead of 12,5 V
RV3= 12,5 V  I,ve turned the potentiometer RV3 until leaving in 12V instead of 12.5 V

For now it seems that everything is correct.

Iro or Aganyte have I to do more voltage measurements or not?
The voltage of RV4 also should I measure it or not?

Aganyte

Citation de: Akiles le Samedi 09 Mars 2013, 17:21:11 PM
Iro or Aganyte have I to do more voltage measurements or not?

No

Citation de: Akiles le Samedi 09 Mars 2013, 17:21:11 PM
The voltage of RV4 also should I measure it or not?

No, just select in game the power you want. (pas tapez je suis pas bon en anglais  ;D )

Akiles

Ok Aganyte thanks  ^-,soon I,ll do the test of steering wheel.
I hope that works fine.

Akiles

Today I have done the test of steering wheel with L2M2 board and seems to works fine.I have done a video playing with the game Sega TouringCar  and the Daytona steering wheel respond well you like you see in the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozvz1063Uxo

In games devices if I turn the wheel left and right with the hand works perfectly.
But if I press the buttons on the triangle, circle, square of sterring wheel logitech the thin pulley it moves of Daytona Steering wheel but doesn`t turn the Daytona steering wheel automatically.
To works the Daytona steering wheel turn to the left and to the right automatically without I move with the hand what I have to do?
I have saw in other video that the steering wheel it moves only automatically like in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9UdjE2RYbdg

Aganyte

Akiles

Aganyte I don´t know why when I press the triangle button in the Steering wheel of Logitech to do the test of steering wheel doesn´t turn only automatically the Daytona steering wheel.It had that move it automatically.
I need to know how it made to turn the daytona steering wheel autonatically like see in the second video that I have put in the message.

Iro

When you press all the buttons, you never have the movement seen in the videos ?
The second movement is "flat tire " or "passing a wooden bridge" but i don't remenber the button.
I just remember when you press right or left of the POV, the steering wheel stay in right or left direction.
Peter Shou Owner' Club

WIPs : Naomi - SEGA Rally - AB Cop - Lethal Enforcers - COMPUMI - Terminator 2 - Space Invaders - Artworks pour Boitiers K7 Naomi CF - Ma collec' de panels

LES TUTOS DE GAMO   

Akiles

Ok  Iro then can you say me if it,s all correct like it,s see in my video?
At the end have I done fine the hack of Steering wheel?

Iro

You have to test it in the logitech application.
If the wheel move correctly  , the FFB is working.
Peter Shou Owner' Club

LES TUTOS DE GAMO   

Akiles

Now I,ll finish the sequential shift I'm doing like yourself Iro.
Thnks very much to you and Aganyte.