Gamoover

Vous aimez GAMOOVER ? Vous avez trouvé la perle rare grâce à notre forum ?
Alors pourquoi pas nous soutenir en effectuant un petit don Paypal sur : contribution@gamoover.net
C'est peut être un détail pour vous, mais nous, ça nous aiderait beaucoup !

[BOARD] Tilt Audio, une alternative à PinSound

Démarré par Aganyte, Lundi 20 Décembre 2021, 13:39:00 PM

Roverius

Hi,

I have a tiltaudio board v3.10 with firmware (software) v1.42b
i use a RPi 3A+
I want to run this on a DataEast Lethal Weapon 3

The problem is, the sound does not syncronise whit the game or just continue to play the same soundfile until something else is triggered.

Also, i am unable to change volume with the sound potmeter inside the cabinet.
Asking Steve for support does not help, i don't get any answers.

I am trying to find a previous version, like v1.38 or so to try it out.

So, if anyone can help met out with this v1.38 i would realy appreciate this.

Thank you!

Sebinouse

#257
I don't have my Tilt audio around but is this what you are looking for : https://tiltaudio.com/files/update-1.38.zip ?

Roverius

No, this file is only a update if you have dietpi running on the board.
The software/firmware i want is maybe a image of the working SD card that still runs on DietPi and not on the newer OS 1.42b thathas many problems.

Anyway, thank you for the response :)


zebassprophet


Roverius

@StarLord Thank you very much for the effort and time.
I will try this out and leave a comment after the test.

Best regards,

Roverius

@StarLord
I had to alter the image for the RPi a bit because it didn't boot.
After the adjusments, the Rpi boots into Tiltaudio

But, the dietpi root password has been changed and i can not SSH or use Putty to adjust things.
So, can i get the password?
You can mail it to me if needed roverius@telenet.be

Thank you

StarLord

Citation de: Roverius le Lundi 05 Octobre 2026, 16:17:19 PM@StarLord
I had to alter the image for the RPi a bit because it didn't boot.
After the adjusments, the Rpi boots into Tiltaudio

But, the dietpi root password has been changed and i can not SSH or use Putty to adjust things.
So, can i get the password?
You can mail it to me if needed roverius@telenet.be

Thank you

It is the default password :
ssh pi@192.168.42.1
password is pi

Roverius

thank you

It is running but no sound. Choosing a audio card gives errors.
I will see what i can do.

StarLord

Try to see the log file, you should find some information...

Roverius

@StarLord

Sound is working now.
I had to update the Kernel and the overlay files.
I will make a image of the working SD-card.

i enabled the NTP to get the real time instead of the 2021 date.
Also, i am going to set a fixed ip instead of dhcp.

Thanks again for the file :)