Gamoover

Si vous êtes nouveau, n'hésitez pas à vous présenter ici et à poser toutes vos questions, meme si elles vous paraissent ridicules... Gamoover regroupe une communauté de passionnés prêts à vous aider ! Bienvenue à vous ;)

[BOARD] Tilt Audio, une alternative à PinSound

Démarré par Aganyte, Lundi 20 Décembre 2021, 13:39:00 PM

Roverius

Hi,

I have a tiltaudio board v3.10 with firmware (software) v1.42b
i use a RPi 3A+
I want to run this on a DataEast Lethal Weapon 3

The problem is, the sound does not syncronise whit the game or just continue to play the same soundfile until something else is triggered.

Also, i am unable to change volume with the sound potmeter inside the cabinet.
Asking Steve for support does not help, i don't get any answers.

I am trying to find a previous version, like v1.38 or so to try it out.

So, if anyone can help met out with this v1.38 i would realy appreciate this.

Thank you!

Sebinouse

#257
I don't have my Tilt audio around but is this what you are looking for : https://tiltaudio.com/files/update-1.38.zip ?

Roverius

No, this file is only a update if you have dietpi running on the board.
The software/firmware i want is maybe a image of the working SD card that still runs on DietPi and not on the newer OS 1.42b thathas many problems.

Anyway, thank you for the response :)